- The goal of every surf lesson is to "show beginners how to ride waves and give them the relevent skills and knowledge to do so on their own safely and progress quickly."
- Jay's years of experience coaching surfing have allowed him to develop dynamic and functional methods with proven success and results.
- A concise beach brief so the majority of the surf lesson is in the water. Learning by doing!
- Small groups in the water guarantee quality contact, coaching and encouragement after every wave.
- Jay wants all of our beginners to catch as many waves as possible in a surf lesson and become SURFERS!
- “SUMMER SPECIAL” BUY 2 GET 1 FREE surf lessons per person.
- “BRING A BUDDY” SPECIAL USD$50 EACH! - (direct booking only)
- Surf Lesson USD$60.00 per head.
- Private 1-2-1 surf lessons or coaching USD$100 per session.
Lesson Time Table
Morning session 09:00-11:15
Afternoon session 14:00-16:15
Lessons run twice-daily 7 days a week. We are flexible and try accommodate special requirements where possible upon request.
Your Lesson Includes…
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South coast only).
- Approx. 15-20 minutes beach instruction covers.
- Surf etiquette
- Location awareness
- In water safety
- Kit care
- How to reach the line-up
- Wave riding practice drill
- Approx. 2 hours surfing with your surf coach (Jay) beside you helping you catch waves. Coaching, feedback and development offered after every wave you surf!
- Light refreshments.
(We count the fun factor not the clock!)
All you need to bring is:
- A towel
- Some swimming ability
- Sunscreen… and a smile.
6 surfers per instructor. Safety and quality is paramount.